The Employer Partnership Program is a Division of S.E.E.D. – Sustained Education & Entrepreneurial Development
As an employer, you will benefit from our internship program partnership in two key ways.
We take the guess work out of having marketing interns.
We train, coordinate and develop your marketing interns.
Together with Louve Notes Media Group, you define the overall marketing objectives for your internship program through the agreed upon term. Our role is to provide on-going marketing development, training and mentoring of the interns and your role is to provide a safe environment for our interns to implement marketing strategies in a real-world, hands-on environment, through the duration of the internship. The benefits include but are not limited to:
- A year round source of highly motivated pre-professionals
- The opportunity to have new perspectives on various processes, procedures and programs
- Quality candidates for temporary or seasonal positions and projects
- The increased visibility of your organization on college campuses
- The freedom for professional staff to pursue other important projects and tasks
- A flexible, cost-effective work force that does not require a long-term employment commitment
- Prepared and trained new employees hired from your intern pool
- A proven, cost-effective way to recruit and evaluate potential employees
Louve Notes Media Group provides you with up to three interns per year on a yearly basis*. We manage all paperwork, scheduling and communication required by the university and the intern, we provide the ongoing marketing training and development fort the intern and full-service marketing support to you**.
Complete the form to the left to provide us with an over view of your internship needs. We will contact you to to set up a meeting to get a complete overview of your marketing team needs.